Building a Medicine Cabinet and looking for recommendations

Hello All ,
I am trying to build a medicine cabinet and mostly looking at natural or alternative to allopathy .

Few of my items:
Comfry root extract: For bruises
Lugol iodine
hot/cold compress

Best Regards,
Pratap.

1 Like

One thing I make sure to always have on hand is colloidal silver. It can get a little pricey but you can build or buy a generator for pretty cheap. Mine was I think $50 but it came with some pure silver rods. I’ll be able to make probably thousands of gallons of the stuff before needing to replace them, then I could just use a silver coin or something in their place.

Bentonite clay or zeolite would be a nice addition because you can do tons of stuff with them. I make toothpaste and deodorant with the clay and my mom swears by it for heartburn. It’s also good for irritations line eczema, just make a paste with water and apply it to the skin

Another useful one I just learned about is DMSO. @Kevin talked about it on his Twitter and we just did a podcast on it. It’s great for detox with, and it also increases the bioavailability of other things, which makes them work better. It also does a lot for other things. (I’ll update this post later and list more of them.)

Here’s the podcast episode.

https://parentofsociety.com/t/pos-podcast-episode-4-kevin-kemeh-detoxing-and-health-in-general

Another I would recommend is magnesium, which again helps your body get rid of toxins.

I’m curious to see what others recommend as well.

How do we make collidal silver and what machine is required?

Thanks in advance.
Pratap.

1 Like

It’s made using a process called electrolysis and the same process can be used to create colloidal solutions of tons of different things.

This is the exact one that I purchased but they can be made very easily if you have the materials on hand.

I found these instructions in this YouTube video and someone said they came with their machine. So other manufactures may offer some type with theirs.

If I remember correctly they say to turn the machine on, let it go for a half hour, then turn it off and clean off the silver rods then submerge them again for 30 minutes and repeat until the desired strength is achieved.

If you do not do this then bigger chunks will separate from the rods and you’ll have to filter them out. Even after you filter though there will be bigger chunks that you miss so it could possibly cause some issues Ingesting it.

Really simple, but time consuming, using a timer is a great idea.

© Copyright 2020 ParentOfSociety, Inc. All rights reserved.