Coronavirus Updates Megathread

Alright so instead of me posting a ton of individual posts, I’m going to ask that everyone just post the info here.

This is very telling right here… Especially since both events they listed were staged events, they were not like they originally said they were.

This next link is a fantastic resource that is updated daily about everything related to coronavirus. I think anyone that is legitimately worried about what is going on in the world should check this page out often. Thanks @nalanda!

They might actually stage the deaths of a politician, in order to give this hoax more legitimacy…

1 Like

We all saw this, right? If it takes years to develop a vaccine, then a “quick” vaccine would be considered and “experiment”. And this is in violation of the Nurumberg Code, if it still holds any water at all.
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-nuremberg-code

1 Like

77 more being tested…

The rate of progress is unprecedented and the drug industry has said it’s hoping to cut the time it takes vaccines to get to market — at least 10 years under normal circumstances — down to just one.

So if they hope to cut it ten fold and implement it in just 1 year, then that’s what… 900% less than a typical vaccine?

Everything I’ve seen shows that even in a “typical” vaccine, there hasn’t been sufficient testing done. Or rather, they know the harm they can do and just market them anyway.

This is especially mindblowing considering that 5G is likely the cause of the majority of cases around the world. This video should at least raise some questions about the origin of this “disease”.

I have seen quite a few polls on Twitter about whether or not people would sign up to take this vaccine, and every single one was very one sided. A few I saw had 80% of people saying they wouldn’t take it.

It’s just crazy to me that people are ok with them skipping safety testing, but then again it’s likely fueled by panic and fear anyway.

1 Like
1 Like

That guy is gonna get fired.

He should have stolen it and had it examined.

1 Like

I just find it all very insane. They are saying that people who have recovered from the virus after “naturally” getting it are not immune, so even if this vaccine does produce antibodies, how is that going to be better than just getting it normally?

So just because it produced antibodies, doesn’t mean anyone would be protected anyway. Just a bunch of bs imo.

Here’s a couple links where they’re talking about this “phenomenon”.

Seems to me like people are getting sick a different way then they’re saying. Maybe they aren’t immune because they haven’t turned off the 5G towers?

© Copyright 2020 ParentOfSociety, Inc. All rights reserved.