Influenza is an electrical disease, along with others

I found this on Twitter and I was pretty surprised, because it proves that this was common knowledge long ago, before the propoganda took hold.

IMG_20200409_091454

IMG_20200412_112746

These pages are from a book called " The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenburg" and I have not purchased or read the book yet, but a lot of the info in this book is based on centuries old data.

It is my belief that it was common knowledge that most people knew where disease came from a century ago.

proxy-image

When they started running their dirty electricity all over big cities people knew what it was doing to them, and it wasn’t until the next generation was born into a world where this was the norm, that they were able to get everyone to believe that something else was causing disease. Germs were the culprit for all of this.

New_York_utility_lines_in_1890

I imagine that this is also around the time when the perception of the older generations had started to shift from knowledgeable, to crazy. All of the elders were probably telling the younger generation that this technology was hurting people, so they had to change their image and make them appear crazy. This is a very common tactic nowadays, and for this reason they have normalized shipping them off to crazy horses.

Anyway, the following is another valuable resource for anyone willing to dig in for themselves.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF EPIDEMIC AND PESTILENTIAL DISEASES; WITH THE PRINCIPAL PHENOMENA OF THE PHYSICAL WORLD, WHICH PRECEDE AND ACCOMPANY THEM, AND OBSERVATIONS DEDUCED FROM THE FACTS Stated. By Noah Webster.

Here’s a full download of the book (right click save as)

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/evans/N27531.0001.001?rgn=main;view=fulltext

Makes you wonder what this is all really about eh?

© Copyright 2020 ParentOfSociety, Inc. All rights reserved.