Magic Is Real: The Coronavirus Spell

magicwand

When we hear the word magic, a lot of things come to mind. Disappearing acts, sawing someone in half or levitation are just a couple that come to mind. But this is only because the true meaning of the word has been skewed and given a bad reputation. If you were to ask a random person at the store if they believed in magic, I’m sure they would give you a strange look. Imagine if you told a random person that you were a magician. I can picture a lot of different reactions, none of them being positive unless you were talking to a child. This is because they word magic has been morphed into something that people don’t take seriously. This is exactly what magic is.

The fact that in present times, this magical power has degenerated to the level of cheap entertainment and manipulation is, I think, a tragedy - Alan Moore

But What Exactly Is Magic?

I had never heard of this until I was listening to a documentary called The Mindscape of Alan Moore. This guy was basically one of the most famous comic book writers in the past. He is known for Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Swamp Thing and more. Someone from reddit had recommended it to me and I decided to watch even though I never really had any interest in comics. I am glad I did.

He explains magic as being a science of language.

You have to be very careful of what you say. Because if you suddenly declare yourself to be a magician, without any knowledge of what that entails, then one day you are likely to wake up and to discover that is exactly what you are.

He elaborates more by saying.

There is some confusion as to what magic actually is. I think this can be cleared up if you just look at the very earliest descriptions of magic. Magic in its earliest form is often referred to as “the art”. I believe this is completely literal. I believe that magic IS art, and that art, whether it be writing, music, sculpture, or any other form, IS literally magic. Art is, like magic, the science of manipulating symbols, words, or images, to achieve changes in consciousness. The very language of magic seems to be talking as much about writing or art, as it about supernatural events. A “Grimoire” for example, “the book of spells”, is simply a fancy way of saying “grammar”. Indeed, to cast a spell, is simply “to spell”, to manipulate words, to change people’s consciousness. And I believe that this is why an artist or a writer is the closest thing, in the contemporary world, you are likely to see to a shaman.

This is completely different than the type of magic most people likely think of when that word is said. But the reality of the matter, is that the billion dollar companies that are driving the world today, are magicians. They know what they are doing. Think about that for a moment…

They are literally shamans.

At the moment, the people who are using shamanism and magic to shape our culture are advertisers. Rather than trying to wake people up, THEIR shamanism is used as an opiate, to tranquilize people, to make people more manipulable Their “magic box” of television, and by their “magic words”, their jingles, can cause everybody in the country to be thinking the same words, and have the same banal thoughts, all at exactly the same moment…

It’s important to realize that the advertisers he is referring to here, are synonymous with government in the United States Incorporated (United States of America is no longer here) and most of the civilized world. It was the work of very intelligent people, formulating an ingenious plan to enslave all of humanity. To replace the United States of America with a corporation.

civilflag
This is the real flag for the United States of America… Before it was replaced with a corporation that was ALWAYS at war, with the people I must add. This is a an article all on it’s own though…

Continuing…

Companies, like the Federal Post Office, World Health Organization (WHO), the Center For Disease Control (CDC), the USDA and every other acronym you can possibly imagine are masquerading as government entities. They have implanted officials into government positions, and skewed the laws in their favor, at the cost of the many.

I think the artists and writers have allowed themselves to be ‘sold down the river’. They have ACCEPTED the prevailing belief that art, that writing, are merely forms of entertainment. They’re not seen as transformative forces… that can change a human being, that can change a society. They are seen as simple entertainment Things with which we can fill 20 minutes, half an hour, while we’re waiting to die…

The media is so great at shaping the world of the people that consume their bullshit, they have cast a spell so effective, that practically the entire world has been shut down!

It is critical to understand that these major corporations are not doing what they are doing, to benefit the masses in any way. You can bet that if seemingly all of the world is working together for something, that it is at the detriment of YOU.

This goes for the current situation that is making people so scared, that people can’t even come within 6 feet of another human being in the grocery store. Their magic has got people afraid to leave their house without a mask, or go anywhere without a bottle of poison (sanitizer) in their pocket. All for something that is COMPLETELY false.

I will say it again… Viruses are not the cause of disease and they are not being spread person to person. Someone infected with covid-19 sneezing directly IN your mouth is not going to cause you to get the virus. It is just not how human biology works.

Poisons in your environment, in your food, in your water, in your air, wherever it is those cause your diseases. Not bacteria, not parasites, not viruses, not fungi, not candida.

Those are your friends, they are trying to get rid of damaged tissue from poisons. They are your helpers. You gotta help them. How many people know that viruses aren’t alive? It’s been known in the medical profession for years that you don’t give antibiotics for a virus because they are ineffectual because they’re not alive. They have no nucleus, they are protein parts, there’s no respiration, there’s no functionality, there’s no glandular activity, they are not alive. But what are they? They are soaps, they are solvents, the body makes them to dissolve tissue in your body that are too toxic for your parasites, the bacteria, and the fungus to eat. - Aajonus Vonderplaintz

Viruses are not to be feared. They are our friends, and a magic spell has been put on all of us. To confuse us of the true nature of ourselves. To LITERALLY make us fear the one thing that is helping us. Covid-19’s ONLY purpose, is to help your body restore itself to a state of health.

The Good News

magicmoon

I hope that it is clear, that there are magicians and shamans in practically every high ranking position. But there is something good that comes from this. I heard in a recent Crrow777 episode that the main reason all of the shit is hitting the fan now, is that these magicians are losing their power.

It is not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience WANTS. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artist. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they NEED. - Alan Moore

I think our main focus during this crazy time, is to change our position. Get our asses out of the chairs in the audience, and get on that damn stage and become artists. The only way out of this mess is to notice that magic is being used on us all, and start using magic to benefit ourselves.

Because if you suddenly declare yourself to be a magician, without any knowledge of what that entails, then one day you are likely to wake up and to discover that is exactly what you are.

Take your life into your own hands, and know that magic is being used on you.

4 Likes

I’m newer to the free thinking situation, while never a sheep, I don’t know where to start when thinking of things like this, or even half the posts on the site. It makes so much sense, I always knew the corporations were bad, but this puts it into a new light. Unfortunately I cannot speak to friends/family about this or any topic on this website because they would think i’m insane. Your post already started me on a new path, as I believe I have begun to understand that things are never what they seem, and to trust no one thing. I plan on doing more research into this topic.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the site!

Yes corporations are the worst! They are walking around acting like they have our best interests in mind, but in reality they are just trying to create addicting products for us to depend on no matter the cost. It’s a harsh truth but necessary to become liberated from them.

Glad to hear you’ve never been a sheep, but then again I don’t think I was either. Luckily a few people in my family are awake to all the bullshit being portrayed as true, but it can definitely be a lonely path.

Hope you can discover some new things, and find some comfort knowing that there are definitely more people out there that know the truth is being hidden.

1 Like

© Copyright 2020 ParentOfSociety, Inc. All rights reserved.