Mandated To Take A Vaccine? Documents to help

So, you want to access some type of service, but your being told that vaccines, masks, tests, etc. are all mandated?

Well it’s time to stand up for yourself and use the most powerful word in the universe, NO!

If you’ve been denied entry to a business, and want to hit them back, check this article out here…

First of all, let’s make things clear right away.

Is Legal Lawful?

What is legal is of “form”, what is lawful is of “substance” (Blacks Law 1st Edition).

Mandates are NOT laws, and even if there were actually illegitimate laws that do try preventing you from administrating your property, they are completely unlawful.

Property is everything, including your body and your sons and daughters as well.

There’s a difference between legal and lawful, but to put it as simple as possible. You are bound by the legal when you are participating in commerce, as your person (taxpayer, resident, employee, citizen, driver and many other terms) and not as a living man or woman of God. The powers that be will try their best to trick you into acting as their legal person.

Natural Person: Any human being who as such is a legal entity (Amon v. Moreschi, 296 N.Y. 395, 73 N.E.2d 716." Max Radin, Radin’s Law Dictionary (1955), p. 216).

The bottom line is that these mandates, CAN indeed apply to your person, but not to a living man or woman.

It is up to you to learn how to conduct yourself as the living man or woman that you are.

That which is legal has been formed by man. That which is lawful is of substance/essence and is a creation of God. A lawful man is of substance/essence.

Many people will be unable to fully grasp the information here because we have to start talking about God. The whole basis of this covid nonsense is only made possible by the removal of God from society. People believe in science nowadays and have lost faith in what is true. Regardless of your position on this, it is absolute fact that law is of God and legal is of man.

The Constitution

Many people love to bring up the constitution throughout this nonsense, but most of them don’t fully grasp the entirety of the information outlined in it.

Our rights do NOT come from the constitution.
Our rights do NOT come from ANY piece of paper.

They are endowed upon us by our creator, and are inalienable

Nobody can take them away, unless you allow it

You must fully accept this and stand on this rock solid foundation when moving forward.

Documents

The reason behind using these documents rather than their exemption forms is because the forms are asking them permission, they also require you to get permission from a doctor or church etc.

They also like to throw extra terms in there like mandatory testing etc.

Using these, you are declaring that you object in a format, authenticated way, therefore you are not asking anyone.

I will be updating this post periodically with documents you can use to put your employer, teachers, etc on notice along with some affidavits that put it on the record that you have objected to acting as the person.

The idea is to modify these documents to fit your situation, print them out, fill them out, sign them using a wet ink signature as a man or woman, as outlined below. Go get them notarized, then send them via CERTIFIED MAIL to the people trying to intimidate you into the vaccine, masks, etc.

It MUST be certified mail, using the old fashioned physical green card, also getting the electronic signature is highly recommended.

If your instructed to submit an exemption to multiple places but your job, get as many copies as you need to notify everyone. Send one to your supervisor, human resources, the president of the company etc. All via certified mail.

After you send the ones via certified mail, you can scan another notarized copy and submit it via email or fax as well.

NOTE: We did not use this signature method below, but it is recommended that you do so.

There is a wealth of information available at Peggy Hall’s site thehealthyamerican.org and Alphonse Faggiolo’s iamhassentmetoyou.com including many more documents

signature signature2

Since writing this article, I have made a template using points in these documents and uploaded them here. This is the one that we used for my girlfriend’s job. Which is the first two files here, in DOCX and ODT format

Just edit the documents, changing all the red text, then changing the red text to black.

Vaccine Objection AOF1.docx (10.7 KB)
Vaccine Objection AOF1.odt (23.2 KB)

For the employee…
Employee - Objection to Medical Intervention - Job Template.docx (23.5 KB)

Employee - Objection to Medical Intervention - Job Template.odt (21.7 KB)

This can be used for many different things.

Religious Exemption Face Sheet (for Bears).docx (16.3 KB)

Vaccine-Exemption-Affidavit (for bears).docx (19.8 KB)

Notice of liability for schools

Notice-of-Liability-Schools-2.pdf (87.2 KB)

Anyone can post any questions and i’ll do my best to answer them here, or you can send me a direct message as well if you don’t want the information public. Encrypted messaging is also available on the site and can be setup by following this guide.

I would prefer the messages be posted here for the sake of anyone else needing help. Just please don’t use any personal information when posting, this IS a public forum.

EDIT: To add the Barney Rubble affidavit of fact
Barney_Rubble_Affidavit_of_Fact_Declination_of_Vaccine_Product_pdf.docx (20.0 KB)

EDIT: To add the actual template of the version I put together from the ones listed here.

© Copyright 2020 ParentOfSociety, Inc. All rights reserved.