Remineralizing Detoxifying Tooth Powder Recipe & Some Teeth Facts

I have not been to the dentist in over a decade and my teeth had been causing me a lot of discomfort, with pieces breaking off frequently. I was brushing multiple times a day and using my water pick as well, every so often I would spit a chunk of tooth out. Obviously I was alarmed, so I began researching how to reverse the damage that had been done.

The Reason Behind Brushing Your Teeth

I originally thought the purpose of brushing was to essentially get rid of the plaque buildup and dislodge any food particles from your teeth.

After researching, I discovered that this was only the secondary purpose.

The determining factor of whether your teeth decay or not is acidity. Bacteria feed on sugar, and the majority of toothpaste you can buy from the store contain this exact thing.
Sorbitol, Sucralose, Stevia, Saccharine, and Xylitol are some commonly used sweeteners in toothpaste. All of these are acidic and give the bacteria food to thrive in your mouth, Xylitol may be the exception but the science is inconclusive.

Your teeth need minerals and an alkaline environment in order to properly remineralize.

An important factor in whether or not your teeth have access to enough minerals is how many minerals you ingest. There is a lot of misinformation regarding salt in the world today and I will be doing an article about this sooner or later but I would recommend getting a high quality natural sea salt with a high mineral content and making sure to ingest about 1 teaspoon per day, I sometimes dissolve it in water and drink before I go to bed. I recommend Celtic Sea Salt but Himalayan works fine.

Another common ingredient is glycerin or glycerol, these coat your teeth and actually prevent remineralization from happening.

So the main purpose of toothpaste should be to create an alkaline environment in your mouth, while removing food particles.

Toxic Ingredients In Toothpaste

If you have a look at the ingredients list you’ll see plenty of other reasons to avoid commercial toothpaste. The big one here is flouride, but there are many others.

Flouride is something that should be avoided at all costs. It has been scientifically proven endlessly that flouride is absolutely toxic to living things.

The only reason it is in our toothpaste is because aluminum manufacturing creates flouride as a byproduct. These companies used to have to fork out large amounts of money to get rid of the flouride. They had to wear special protective gear, put it into special containers, and haul it off to a proper chemical waste facility. Obviously it would greatly benefit them if they could sell it instead!

It has been scientifically proven that Iodine is more effective at preventing tooth decay, is non toxic, and can purify water. 94% of Americans are deficient of Iodine, so why wouldn’t they use iodine in our water instead of flouride?

Anyway, enough of my rant about flouride.

Remineralizing Tooth Powder Recipe

This tooth powder will take a tiny bit of getting used to, it only took a few uses before my girlfriend and I did.

Bentonite clay (zeolite works too) has plenty of the much needed minerals to heal your teeth. The negative charge will literally pull toxins from your mouth, while being gentle enough to scrape off the plaque buildup from your teeth.

The cinnamon provides an anti bacterial effect, but you can also use cloves to accomplish the same thing.

An interesting side effect of using this on your teeth, is that plaque builds up dramatically slower. I have skipped brushing at night, woke up and scraped my teeth with my fingernail and found that there was barely any at all. This literally inhibits the growth of bacteria.

• 4 Tablespoons Bentonite Clay Amazon link
  • 3 Tablespoons Calcium powder (chalk) this can either be purchased or made from crushed dried egg shells.
  • 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon powder
  • 4-8 drops Peppermint essential oil

I keep mine in a tiny Tupperware container in the bathroom. When first using this powder I would suggest wetting your brush and using a very small amount of the powder. Then getting a little bit of water in your mouth before putting the toothbrush into your mouth.

Also, it really sucks if you accidentally inhale the powder so hold your breath when putting your toothbrush into your mouth!

Enjoy your healthy teeth and gums!

1 Like

I have mine. You made it for me:) I have few teeth. So it lasts awhile. Ha

And. Damn those bastards!

© Copyright 2020 ParentOfSociety, Inc. All rights reserved.