Whats the truth behind the bible and how it came to existence? what are some hidden meanings

Here’s my question: Whats the truth behind the bible and how it came to existence? what are some hidden meanings to the parables it contains as well as anything you feel you wanna share on it that is rarely discussed? In short what beliefs and teachings regularly potrayed about it do we need to rethink?

1 Like

Man, what a great first question for the site!

There is definitely tons of hidden information in the Bible, I can’t really dive too deep into it because i’m not really a bible guy, but I can tell you what I do know, and point you in the direction of some information.

One of the most meaningful (to me) things that I recently learned was regarding Adam and Eve in the garden with the serpent.

The story goes that Adam and Eve found themselves in a garden with all this forbidden fruit, the serpent basically convinces the woman to eat the fruit. So Eve does, then gives Adam some and then they are aware of their nakedness.

Adam & Eve

The narrative of the Book of Genesis places the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, in the Garden of Eden where they may eat the fruit of many trees but are forbidden by God to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

In Genesis 3, a serpent tempts the woman:
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Genesis 3:4–5

Desiring this wisdom, the woman eats the forbidden fruit and gives some to the man who also eats it. They become aware of their “nakedness” and make fig-leaf clothes, and hide themselves when God approaches. God curses the serpent, the woman then the man, and expels the man and woman from the Garden and thereby from eternal life. - Wikipedia

This is a perfect example of what is happening in our world in the last few years.

The Natural Balance (Yin & Yang)

So we are all aware of the fact that nature is basically a perfect balance of opposites. Yin & Yang, Sun and Moon, Light and Dark, Male and Female etc. Each opposite (gender) has it’s own set of attributes to bring to the table and to help in the complete scheme of things.

This is why a gender has always been applied to nouns in practically every other language than english. For example…

masculine_feminine_es_nouns

Now this is just an example to show that gender cannot be “fluid” or whatever the hell else people have been calling it the last few years. This is fact, and cannot be disputed, according to the natural world.

Here are some common attributes that are usually attributed to each of the genders.

Masculine-Feminine-Aspects-of-Human-Nature

So how does all of this go back to Adam & Eve?

This story shows that the serpent was working to eliminate Adam from the picture. Adam was the voice of reason, logic, and integrity, and the serpent knew that as long as Adam was there, he would balance out whatever may have been brought to the situation with Eve.

Together, Adam and Eve had what was needed in order to not defy God. The serpent is very similar to the entire LGBT**** Thing that is going on now. In my opinion, this is exactly what TPTB are working to do today.

Eliminate the natural balance of masculine and feminine, and get society to function using only one side of the natural balance, the feminine side.

This is because they are not as sound in the whole reasoning aspect. Which woman is completely rational during her menstrual cycle?

Keep in mind I am not bashing women at all, just simply stating facts based on what I observe to be true in the natural world.

This brings me to my next point in the information of the bible.

Lilith: The Woman Before Eve

So I’ve already covered how the whole Adam and Eve thing was basically put there to basically warn of the whole feminism push, but why was this even a possibility?

serpentlilith Lilith_(John_Collier_painting)

In this picture it shows the serpent as a woman, this woman was Lilith. There is more to the Adam & Eve story though, From what I’ve gathered It was originally just Adam & Lilith, and they were married. But apparently when Adam went to “bed” Lilith he wanted to be the one in control, he wanted to be on top and Lilith was not having this. She wanted to be the one in control, which is not the biblical way. Men are the Leaders of the relationship, and women are to support their leader.

So this whole story is literally referring to feminism, pretty crazy because that is definitely what is happening in the world today.

The ruling elite want to disrupt the natural balance of everything and get everyone operating as if they were always on their periods.

Now onto the last portion of this post.

Jesus As The Sun

For now I am just going to post this video from Zeitgeist explaining everything in detail.

So there it is, I think this is a good starting point for anyone willing to dig deeper for themselves. Here are a couple links that you can follow if you want to dive deeper into the subject.

MartyLeeds33.com - You have to signup but it’s free
Crrow777radio.com - free episodes available, but have to pay to view full episodes, also on youtube
Crrow777 Youtube - all the free episodes are posted here

2 Likes

I tend to think of the Bible as a collection of texts which were inspired by a wise being, whom we call God.

The teachings surrounding the family and community are important, but I feel that some of the more economic ideas are ignored. For example, the Bible specifically condemns usury: it is a sin to charge interest on loans.

Exodus 22:25

If you lend money to any of my people with you who is poor, you shall not be like a moneylender to him, and you shall not exact interest from him.

I can see why usury would be sinful, because when you charge interest you are expecting the borrower to provide money which might not actually exist… I wonder what the author(s) of Exodus might have to say about our modern system of pensions and insurance…

The Bible is actually an extremely in depth treatise on the socio-economic aspects of society. It covers management science, debt jubilees, family issues etc. It’s easy to see why Theology used to form the bulk of the academic training that children received (before education was totally destroyed).

2 Likes

I have never came across the usury thing, (although I do not study the Bible) I had heard that under Islam it was forbidden, but it’s nice to see that it is considered sinful according to the Bible. It’s complete insanity to me that even people working in the ‘money business’ can’t even define the word.

This is unrelated to the Bible but I think it would be known.

I was on the phone a couple months ago with my bank asking questions about the amount of interest I would be charged to take out a loan to pay off a large debt that I “owe” to the state.

I want to say that it was upwards of 20%, so I proceeded to ask him if he had ever heard of usury, to my expectation he had not. I told him to look it up and I hung up the phone.

I have not really ever went to church regularly or listened to anyone speak about the Bible, but I can definitely understand why they would use it to indoctrinate a very large amount of people.

I think that there is so much that has been removed and so much that has been edited into it.

While I do believe some of it may be related to historical events, each “version” is different based on who edited it. For instance, the King James version was edited and manipulated in order to further that particular kings narrative.

Great post!

Were you there when that one pastor guy spoke about god without even opening the bible?

I don’t think so, but I definitely believe that would be the best way to really convey the truth instead of just reciting a script.

1 Like

© Copyright 2020 ParentOfSociety, Inc. All rights reserved.