YES, Wearing A Mask IS Screwing Up Your Child, And Yourself

For all of those that aren’t able to realize that not seeing faces of those around you is psychologically damaging, this is for you.

Frankly, I can’t believe this needs to be stated for anyone to understand just how much we rely on facial expressions to navigate the world and connect with others.

But I’m doing this to show without a doubt, that they are HARMFUL.

the wearing of a mask has been hypothesised to bring about four main psychological effects: disinhibition, transformation, facilitation of the expression of aspects of the wearer’s Self, and various psycho-somatic changes. Several different explanations have been proposed as to why each of these effects come about. (1)

First of all, we must consider the amount of fear that is imbued with a child being told to wear a mask. Not only are they being indoctrinated with incredible amounts of fear of the unseen, but they are also learning (at least subconsciously) that it is not ok to show the world their face.

This is a shirt that I created, and can be purchased by messaging me here on the site or twitter, but the crazy thing about it is that there have indeed been people that have dropped dead from this pandemic. However, the ones that have dropped dead, were children. Albeit not from being infected with a virus, but from the stupidity of being forced to wear a mask.

Two schoolboys in China reportedly collapsed and suddenly died within a week of each other after they were forced to participate in gym class while sporting face masks. (2)

This should be very telling and alarming for everyone that falsely believes that masks don’t obstruct our breathing.

I’m sure at this point, we’ve all seen the videos that show people using a pulse oximeter on their finger and supposedly testing the oxygen levels in the body while wearing a mask.

Let’s dive into that…

Pulse Oximetry

From Wikipedia:

Pulse oximetry is a noninvasive method for monitoring a person’s oxygen saturation. Though its reading of peripheral oxygen saturation (SpO2) is not always identical to the more desirable reading of arterial oxygen saturation (SaO2) from arterial blood gas analysis, the two are correlated well enough that the safe, convenient, noninvasive, inexpensive pulse oximetry method is valuable for measuring oxygen saturation in clinical use. (3)

The thing about these, is that they do not test for ventilation. They do however test for oxygen saturation, which is a little different.

Oxygen saturation refers to the degree to which the hemoglobin in your red blood cells has bonded with oxygen molecules. (4)

What they don’t tell you is that they only measure this by using 2 wavelengths of light (infrared and red spectrum). These are only able to detect oxygenated and deoxygenated hemoglobin not any other form of hemoglobin.

What should be used in testing the levels should be a CO-oximeter, which uses 4+ different wavelengths. These are able to detect carboxyhemoglobin and methemoglobin as well as hemoglobin and oxyhemoglobin.

One of the issues here is this.

In methemoglobinemia, light reflection is similar to that in reduced hemoglobin. Pulse oximetry may show a depressed oxygen saturation, but the decrease does not accurately reflect the level of methemoglobinemia. In fact, as methemoglobin levels reach 30% or higher, the pulse oximetry reading converges on approximately 85%. (5)

What this means is that the readings are falsely elevated by CO-bound hemoglobin (carboxyhemoglobin). So while the reading may be steady while wearing a mask, they are not testing the other types and therefore aren’t doing anything to determine if one is breathing in enough poison to kill themselves.

This is blatantly stated right on wikipedia, and it’s a shame most don’t take the time to fully understand what they are doing to their children before abusing them with a mask.

Pulse oximetry solely measures hemoglobin saturation, not ventilation and is not a complete measure of respiratory sufficiency. It is not a substitute for blood gases checked in a laboratory, because it gives no indication of base deficit, carbon dioxide levels, blood pH, or bicarbonate (HCO3−) concentration. (3)

So now that we’ve covered just how ineffective pulse oximeters are, let’s move on.

Psychological Effects From Mask Wearing

There are numerous effects, like disinhibition, transformation, identifiability, and more.

The thesis provides strong empirical support for both these hypotheses, showing that the wearing of a mask can make individuals feel less like their usual self and more like the character represented in the mask. (1)

In this study, the following was stated by the participants.

in the masked condition, they felt less themselves: e.g. less like a person, felt that there was no ‘me’, felt that they had lost part of their identity, or felt that their personality had changed. It also includes two participants who talked about this transformation more in terms of becoming an-other: i.e. they felt like they had a different identity, like they were ‘a little bit alien’, like they had become ‘a stranger…, somebody else, somebody anonymous’, or like they were ‘someone different’ (1)

This wasn’t a very large study, and in the different sections the percentages that reported psychological changes rate between 11% for certain aspects, and up to 50% for others. You must keep in mind that these people were informed and chose to wear them. It is much different when you are told you MUST wear them.

…you do feel a little bit alien, because you know that you appear strange to other people… It made you feel less like a person, that you haven’t got a face, you haven’t got that bit of you which other people see first and quite often recognise you by, so it sort of takes away a bit of your identity, and—I dunno… (1)

This was done in 1999, and this was something I found fairly easy. I would guarantee that there are countless other studies that show much more than this one does.

Overall, ten of the participants (23 percent) were coded as saying that they felt less identifiable — or ‘hidden’, unrecognisable, more anonymous, or beyond being attributed responsibility — in the masked condition. (1)

Another important point that must be made is that these participants were also not wearing these for 10 months and 8+ hours per day.

One participant said she felt more inhibited from the mask induced anonymity.

She explained this in terms of the anonymity-to-others making her feel ‘less like a person’: i.e. that part of her identity — ‘that bit of you which other people see first and quite often recognise you by’ — had been taken away (19). The consequence of this was that she felt less free to talk about herself because there was an incongruence between who she felt like and who she really was: (1)

I believe this is one of the main goals, to separate people from themselves.

It doesn’t quite fit, because it’s almost as though— because you’ve got the mask on you’re not really you; you’re a stranger, you’re somebody else,somebody anonymous, which— I guess for some people the anonymity might make them feel freer to express themselves rather than less free. For me, it didn’t. (1)

Another one of the main goals of all of this is to prevent people from connecting with others, even in their own home and with their own families.

Another participant states.

being hidden behind the mask felt worse because she prefers actually being, ‘honest and really… talking to people face-to-face’. When she was wearing the mask, therefore, she described feeling a sense of: ‘I shouldn’t need to speak through it’. (1)

It also creates a feeling of detachment from others. This is especially important because we have incredible strength in numbers, and they do not want us to know this. This is how they are getting away with doing what they are doing.

Two participants described this as feeling like there was a ‘wall’ between themselves and the people they were talking to. Whilst this was related to the knowledge that the observers could not see their face, the participants, here, did not seem to be talking about feeling less identifiable, per se. Rather, it seemed to be a sense of feeling ‘enclosed’ within the mask and cut off from what was going on (1)

I encourage everyone to at least skim through this document, especially if you have been wearing a mask or if you have children.

We must start using the most powerful word in the universe, NO!

The Importance Of Facial Expressions

Not only does it feel more comfortable in a crowd of people seeing familiar faces, a lot of the data our brain processes is from the reading of other people’s faces. Especially for children.

Many people are under the assumption that infants aren’t able to remember things before a certain age, and that they are much less intelligent than they are. However, research has shown that babies have an incredible ability to not only recognize faces, but also collect an amazingly large amount of data by just looking at a face. Even as young as a few minutes old.

Nine minutes to be exact.

Within hours of birth, they are able to differentiate between their mothers face and strangers faces. What kind of effect do you think would occur if a baby was prevented from being able to see their mothers face, and all other faces?

I can tell you for sure that even if a killer virus was capable of infecting even 90% of people, the benefits of letting a baby experience facial expressions would greatly outweigh the risks.

By the time infants are five months old, they will learn to match the image of an emotional expression (e.g., a sad face) with its corresponding vocal expression (i.e., a sad voice). By five years, newborns’ ability to recognize and label facial expressions approaches the competence of most adults. (6)

Researchers aren’t sure exactly how babies are able to learn so quickly and do this so accurately. But you don’t have to be a genius to figure this out. I can tell you with absolute certainty that it is because…

WE ARE BIOLOGICALLY WIRED TO DO THIS!

Around eight to 12 months of age, infants learn that they can use information from other people’s faces – especially their mom’s – to help them figure out what to do in new situations. (6)

Just imagine how a child would react to a situation that they have never experienced without this ability.

When infants who are first learning to crawl and walk are presented with a possibly dangerous slope, they look to their mothers’ facial expressions for cues. They attempt to descend the slope only when their mothers offer an encouraging smile; they refuse when their mothers discourage them from going. Similarly, toddlers avoid new toys when mothers pose a fearful facial expression toward them. But they happily approach new toys when mothers show a smiling face. (6)

What Do We Do?

The cold hard truth, that many aren’t willing to look at is this.

The goal of the evil satanists that are attempting to steer the world down a path of slavery and compliance, is to create obedient slaves that are identical.

This is completely about training people a certain way to separate them from nature, and create an environment that is so far from the way that it is destined to be. Crrow777 made an important statement a few months ago, and it really hit home for me because it is truth.

This is all unsustainable. Nature has a way of working things out, and we may very well experience some rough times in the future, possibly for a while. However, things WILL be restored.

All we need to do to speed up the process is to start saying no and refusing to comply with tyranny.

So next time you decide to go out in public, leave the mask at home. It is our moral responsibility as adults to do what is right. When somone tells you that masks are mandatory (unlawful), tell them no. Find places that don’t bother you about it, and EXPECT confrontation.

It is more important than ever.

Our future depends on it…

Refences

(1) https://pure.strath.ac.uk/ws/portalfiles/portal/21286550/1999_PhD_thesis_public.pdf

(2) https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-two-chinese-boys-die-face-masks-gym-class-20200507-ruyinz7czjbqde3tprx647q3dm-story.html

(3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse_oximetry

(4) https://lunginstitute.com/blog/oxygen-saturation-means/

(5) https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/771194-workup#c8

(6) https://theconversation.com/face-time-heres-how-infants-learn-from-facial-expressions-53327

© Copyright 2020 ParentOfSociety, Inc. All rights reserved.